Deadline for submitting a talk for the Rump Session has been extended to today at 14:00! :-)
There will be a Rump Session on Tuesday, May 28, from 5:30 pm as part of the Workshop Dinner.
The Rump Session will be chaired by Peter Scholl and Daniel Tschudi and entertaining presentations on recent results, breaking news and other topics of interest are encouraged.
- Speaker name
- Talk title
- Slides (pdf, max 10 slides) - Can be updated until 2 pm on Tuesday 29th
- Requested talk length (max. 5 min)
- This talk is: funny/mostly funny/mostly serious
- I would like to bribe the session chairs with _________________ to
- [ ] extend my talk by 1 minute.
- [ ] give a very boring talk (I promise to wake up the session chairs at the end).
- [ ] give a PowerPoint talk instead of PDFs (this costs at least 1l of good beer).
Deadline: Monday, May 27, 10 am!