This program supports the early development of potential academic spinouts. It is inspired from the Lean LaunchPad method, aiming at creatin early learnings about your customers, market and value proposition. It is an iterative process of business modelling, where you will be asked to get out of your daily research setting and learn from interviews, observations, data collection etc.
The program will run over 10 weeks, where there will be mandatory workshops and a intro meeting the 7th of October. In between each workshop, you are obligated to have a meeting with one of the instructors in the spin out program team so we can help you with your progress.
To join the program, it is mandatory to take part in:
- Workshop in business model canvas (30th of September 2020)
- Customer Discovery Workshop (7th of October 2020)
- Design Thinking (26th of November 2020)
Or to show the sufficient skills in these fields in another way.
The objective is to develop and make increased progress for spin out teams and their projects. The teams will know more in depth about their projects and also be closer to what their value proposition is and how a potential demand for their solution looks like.
Expectation for each participant:
- This course does not grant ECTS points
- Each team MUST have at least one participant from the team as a representative at each workshops
- We expect that all participants have watch the video lectures on Udacity before each workshop
- We expect that each team has conducted at least 10 interviews between each workshop
- As this is an intense and time consuming experience, each participant is expected to contribute to their team
All participants are obligated to meet with the instructures for individual guidance between the workshops. Please book the meeting in advance
All participants and guests will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement in the beginning of the workshop
- Materials for preparation will be provided in advance
- Participants must upload their improved canvas before every workshop
You will receive detailed materials when signing up.
• 7th of October, 11-12: introduction meeting
• 21st of October, 9.15-12: value proposition and customer segment
• 4th of November, 9.15-12: channels and customer relation
• 19th of November, 9.15-12: key partners, - activities, and - resources
• 2nd of December, 9.15-12: cost and revenue models
• 15th of December, 9.15-12: next step panel
If you would like to be a part of this program or if you have questions, please contact: Anne Sofie Bramsen Dahlmann at email@example.com
Where: The Kitchen, Nørrebrogade 44, 8000 Aarhus C
Instructors: Chantelle Dana Driever, Astrid Høegh Tyrsted and Anne Sofie Bramsen Dahlmann