1. Data controller
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal information is:
Corp ID: 31119103
Nordre Ringgade 1
8000 Aarhus C
2. Description of the processing
- Delivering our services: Personal data entered by the data controller when sending out invitations and personal data entered by the conference participant when registering online on the registration website are used for purposes related to organising the event, including handling your registration, collecting payments, collecting no-show fees etc.
- Marketing: Personal data is used for marketing purposes, including targeting our communication with you based on your interests and focus areas and sending you relevant materials, for example newsletters.
- Statistics: Personal data is used to create statistics on the use of our registration website.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data depend on how you use Conference Manager™, including the registration website.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Ordinary personal data:
- First name, Last name, Email, Have you completed the registration form for the Expat Partner Programme?
- Sensitive data:
Read more about the uses of the processing of your data under item 3.
We collect data from the following sources:
- Directly from you
- Online sources, e.g. social media, that are available to the public, if you choose to insert a link to your profile.
Basis for processing
We process your personal data based on the following basis for processing.
- Article 6.1.a (consent)
- Article 6.1.b (required in order to fulfil the contract you are part of)
We may share you personal data with:
- Speakers and conference locations
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support, product suppliers and financial institutions, which we work with to assist our operations, as well as Conference Manager A/S (data processor).
- Group companies
- Government agencies and institutions
We store your personal data for up to 12 months from the end of the event on 1 Aug 2021.
3. Consequences of the processing
The ordinary personal data you enter may be made available to the public in the form of an online list of participants, in the same way as physical events may include name tags and/or a physical list of participants.
Sensitive data will not be made available online.
When you register, you will have the option of choosing not to have your name appear on a list of participants.
4. Mandatory information
The data: are mandatory. Additional data may be mandatory at registration based on other choices you make. If you do not provide this data, it will not be possible to register for the event.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data limited.
- In particular, you have the unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data used for direct marketing.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Revoking your consent will not affect the legality of any processing made before you revoked your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always submit a complaint to a data protection supervising authority, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can make use of your rights by: Contacting the data controller as described under item 1.
These rights may be subject to conditions or limitations. You are therefore not assured a right to e.g. data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances related to the processing activities.
Last updated: 18 Aug 2020 16:31