A day to bring your national dish to share with others from all over the world
Join us at this social gathering, where Aarhus University International Staff, their spouses and other family members will get together for a day of fun and outdoor activities, while enjoying an international potluck at the beautiful University campus.
If in doubt, a potluck is communal gathering where each guest or group contributes a different, often homemade dish to be shared.
Considering the globalized nature of the University International Club (UIC), we motivate all participants to bring a dish that represents your home country or that includes a particular ingredient or technique you want to share with others. This way we ensure we all bring to the table a bit from our own nationalities, making it not only an opportunity to meet other internationals in the city but also to expand our culinary knowledge from all over the world.
We also invite you to bring any other family members, close friends or even your Danish colleagues, we wish this to be a unique chance to connect to others and enjoy a summer day in the beutiful city of Aarhus.
Children are more than welcome. Please let us know when signing up the number and age of your children so we can plan an activity accordingly.
- The event starts at 10.00 but we plan to start eating at around 11.00.
- Different coordinated activities will be planned.
- Please bring your own plates and cuttlery. Some will be provided, yet we appreciate you bringing your own.
- Water and other soft-drinks will be provided by the UIC, as well as some light snacks.
- Dogs are welcome.
- If it rains or any other inconvenience happen we will continue the event in one of the meeting rooms at the International Center.
Dont't forget to sign-up. We look forward seeing you there.