Welcome to the 4th bi-annual International Conference on Mindfulness 2021
- LIVE ONLINE ON ZOOM
From July 5-9, you can:
- gain insights into the latest research in the field of mindfulness-based applications
- share with and learn from colleagues and experts on mindfulness and compassion
- strengthen your international network
- have access to symposia, talks, workshops and practice sessions.
The theme of ICM 2021 is "Diversity and equality - leaving no one behind." Through four days of talks, workshops and symposia, we will bring attention to the many areas of society, where mindfulness and compassion is making a difference - or has the potential to do so.
From Monday, July 5, to Thursday, July 8, there will be 4 days of research presentations, workshops and keynotes - with programming every day from 9 am CET to 19 pm CET. On Friday, July 9, there will be a full-day post-conference practice session.
The conference fee includes
- Free access to all symposium sessions, keynotes, practice sessions and workshops.
- Free access to in-conference workshops and the post-conference retreat day (July 9).
- Free access to recordings of all sessions after the conference.
- Various performances, practice sessions, and networking events.
For those with limited funding opportunities, we offer free passes for carrying out 7 acts of kindness. Read more in the left menu.
The live online programme will take place in Oxford Abstracts. The full practice day on July 9 will be a global event with teachers from around the world. The event is held live online, but we will encourage participants to meet in groups and practice together - in accordance to local health authority guidelines of course.
Check out the program in Oxford Abstracts here or find a list of speakers here.
Follow on social media
You are welcome to follow us and our updates on the conference (and share our posts with the hashtag #ICM2021) here:
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Lone O. Fjorback
Director, MD, PhD, Danish Center for Mindfulness, Aarhus University
Scientific Chair, ICM 2021