Welcome to the abstract submission page
The deadline for submitting abstracts to The International Conference on Mindfulness 2020 is December 15, 2019, for oral presentations and January 15, 2019, for poster presentations. Below you can find more information about the submission procedure. After submitting your abstract, you will receive further information through the email you provide in the Conference Manager system. Make sure the email is the same as the one for which you register for conference participation
Conference registration will open in September 2019. Make sure to check the conference website for updates! http://mindfulness.au.dk/en/conference-2020/
The overall theme of ICM2020 is ‘Diversity and Equality – leaving no one behind’. There will be four conference tracks. Please submit your abstract under the theme most relevant to your work.
- Mechanisms of mindfulness and compassion
- Mindfulness and compassion in healthcare
- Mindfulness and compassion in education
- Mindfulness and compassion in business and politics
The scientific committee evaluates abstracts based on the following aspects: Quality of study design and data sources, clarity of theoretical framework, originality, relevance of the study objective(s), coherence between results and conclusions, and quality of analysis.
Please attend the following submission rules:
- 300-word abstract (excluding references) submissions for oral presentation and posters should include: Objective, methods, results and discussion.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled.
- Upon submission, the submitting person confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and agrees that the content cannot be modified or corrected after final submission without contacting the conference organization.
- Accepted abstracts will be published exactly as received upon final submission.
- The submitting person warrants that the publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.