Welcome to the abstract submission page
We welcome individual researchers as well as groups of researchers to submit abstracts for the 4th bi-annual International Conference on Mindfulness 2020.
The deadline for submitting abstracts for is oral presentations and the first round of poster presentations is December 15, 2019, and the second round of poster presentations is March 15, 2020. Below you can find more information about the submission procedure. After submitting your abstract, you will receive further information through the email you provide in the Conference Manager system. Make sure the email is the same as the one for which you register for conference participation. You can register for conference participation here.
The overall theme of ICM2020 is ‘Diversity and Equality – leaving no one behind’. There are four conference tracks. Please submit your abstract under the theme most relevant to your work and name your uploaded file as either: 'mechanisms', 'healthcare', 'education' or 'politics' followed by the last name of the lead author.
The 4 tracks are: Mechanisms of mindfulness and compassion; mindfulness and compassion in healthcare; mindfulness and compassion in education; mindfulness and compassion in business and politics.
If you wish to submit multiple abstracts for symposium consideration, please make a note in the provided "comments" section when submitting each abstract. Also, please name your uploaded files with the title of the scientific track, lead author and name of symposium, when relevant.
Please attend the following submission rules:
- The attached file should be named with either: mechanisms, healthcare, education or politics followed by the last name of the lead author (when submitting abstracts for symposium consideration, please also add the name of the symposium)
- The 300-word abstract (excluding references) for both oral and poster presentations should include: Objective, methods, results and discussion.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled.
- Upon submission, the submitting person confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and agrees that the content cannot be modified or corrected after final submission without contacting the conference organization.
- Accepted abstracts will be published exactly as received upon final submission.
- The submitting person warrants that the publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The scientific committee evaluates abstracts based on the following aspects: Quality of study design and data sources, clarity of theoretical framework, originality, relevance of the study objective(s), coherence between results and conclusions, and quality of analysis.
You will receive notification of acceptance for oral presentations and first round of poster presentations by March 1, 2020 and for the second round of poster presentations by May 1, 2020. Please note that the deadline for Early Bird conference registration is March 15, 2020!