Entrepreneurship Camp at Aarhus University School of Engineering
1st camp: September 15th and 17th 2018
2nd camp: November 24th and 26th 2018
3rd camp: February 16th and 18th 2019
9.00 – 21.00
Campus Katrinebjerg, Aarhus N (Shannon Building, room 009 C/S & Orbit Lab)
Entrepreneurship and innovative processes are key skills for any engineering professional working with problem solving in technology development, production, consulting, case management etc. These concepts have become crucial to the success of millennials in the job market. The Entrepreneurship Camp will introduce you to the main concepts in the field and it will equip you with the right set of means to enable individual/team empowerment, self-sufficiency, and sustainable development of your projects/ideas.
Participation is open to all AU students. To sign up, select 'Sign up' above or simply click here.
What is in it for you?
- Tools to strengthen the entrepreneurial mindset – lectures, workshop, articles, videos, cases and more.
- Fast track test your study/course/thesis project - make it a potential entrepreneurial concept.
- Get to know the student incubator opportunities at the faculty of Science and Technology.
- Grab the opportunity to meet with students from different disciplines.
- Enjoy the food/music and get a CERTIFICATE of Participation!
Read the Blog Post on the Entrepreneurship Pilot Camp:
Facilitated by Serena Leka – Project Manager: Entrepreneurship Programs at ST/AU (email@example.com). See more: https://www.linkedin.com/in/serena-leka-a4a29a58/